Tuesday, October 6, 2015

TELL ME TUESDAY #64


TELL ME TUESDAY is a feature that oozed from my post Twitter party fried-brains. It is a weekly, or bi-weekly feature (depending on your reading style), where you tell us what you are reading now, and why, and what you will be reading in the future from your tbr pile, and why. I am oh so curious why people read what they read. So tell me!

Joining me this week...
Shannon from REX ROBOT REVIEWS
Go have a peek at their new grabs and tell them yours.

♛♛♛♛♛♛
I did get the OF DELICATE PIECES eARC from Month9Books, which is stellar because I can spend my entire birthday today reading it. I started it yesterday, and as with book one Amy starts us off right in the thick of things, which I think is one one reason the first book OF BREAKABLE THINGS was able to pull me our of a horrid raging slump last year. It is  the perfect October read because it is about ghosts.
And Amy is getting induced today so she can have her little girl on my birthday, yep that is how much she loves me. I have also been known to fib a little. But she is getting induced today, and there is a great chance that she will be having the baby today. I am considering it a birthday present.
There is a giveaway for a $10 gift card, both books signed, and some stellar swag going on, HERE. In fact, there are three prizes, two runners up get their choice of book and swag.

Chauncey wants to know what are you reading? So tell us!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, ghosts! :D YAY AND FUN. I still need to read Of Breakable things. >_> *glares at TBR* I've just started Tiger's Curse which everyone has warned me is awful. XD I should've checked goodreads before I borrowed but UNASHAMED COVER LOVE. *nods* The first chapter hasn't wowed me, but I'm giving it a fair chance before I get twitchy. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my three chapters before DNFing rule. Unless the first chapter is an epic info dump! Ha ha. :)

      Delete
  2. That second book you have there... the cover... it's kind of... creepy, haha. Speaking about creepy things, I'm currently reading Misery by Stephen King because horror. Ooh, and happy late bidthday (?).

    Vane at Books With Chemistry

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.