Wednesday, May 31, 2023

THE WEDNESDAY WITCH #8 - Books -Movies - *tiny witch things* #WitchBooks #WitchMovies #Witches #TinyWitchThings

EIGHT
BOOKS
WITCH KING
By Martha Wells
WITCH HAT ATELIER FOUR
By Kamome Shirahama
LABYRINTH LOST
By Zoraida Córdova
MOVIES
The Bell Witch
*tiny witch things*

Hello, my magical mavens! It's Wednesday Witch time. This is a junction between my Toadstone & Bumbershoot posts and my La La in the Library posts; with a good helping of Fantasy book topics and quiet little everyday witch things.

ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
FANTASY
DEMONS - WITCHES
Publishes May 30th 2023 - NetGalley ARC
This was my witch book for May. The witches weren't witches in the traditional sense. They were half human half demon.

SERIES FOUR
MIDDLE GRADE - YOUNG ADULT
FANTASY
WITCHES - MAGIC SCHOOL
INK MAGIC
Published 2018 - Libby Borrow
Besides reading a witch themed book each month, I will be reading A Witch Hat Atelier manga issue each month. I love the artwork to the moon and back!


SERIES ONE
YOUNG ADULT
FANTASY
WITCHES
Published 2016 - Hoopla Borrow
I'll be reading this title, which takes place in a fictional world, as my June book so I can read the sequel which is set in Brooklyn, during my July Summer in the City blog theme reading. The reviews for this book are mixed, so fingers crossed that I like it so I won't have to scramble to find a witch book set in New York City come July!






There have been a few films made about The Bell Witch: The Bell Witch Haunting (2004), An American Haunting (2005) and Bell Witch: The Movie (2007). I remember watching An American Haunting when it was released on HBO in 2006.

2004
This movie seems to have been retitled a few times over the years. To add to the confusion there is a 2013 movie with the same name.


2005
I think this is probably the most known movie about The Bell Witch because of actors Donald Sutherland and Sissy Spacek.



2007
I don't think I have seen this one, but for some reason I remember this poster and the title. I am planning a Bell Witch movie marathon for Halloween this year, so I guess I'll find out then.


The Mark of the Bell Witch is from 2021. I'll be doing a standalone movie and documentaries post before my marathon. Does anyone want to join me in October?




What's witchy-er than the color purple and elderberry flavor together? Not much, ha ha! I love these. They are a new Yum Earth product that I purchased a couple of weeks ago from Thrive Market. They're organic, made with real sugar and also have 45% vitamin A, 140% vitamin C, and 45% vitamin E. They have a little tang to them.
They are over $2 cheaper from Thrive Market. And remember... if you buy from Thrive Market and use MY CODE you'll get 40% off your first order.




STAY MAGICAL MY FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.