Saturday, May 6, 2023

PAGE TURNINGS #3 -

PAGE TURNINGS
THREE
ARC AVALANCHE
DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READ-A-THON WRAP-UP
ASIAN AMERICAN AND PACIFIC ISLANDER HERITAGE MONTH

Hello, beautiful Book Dragons and lovely Library Lions! I realized the other day that my Tell Me Tuesday posts are now the only regular book posts here on the blog. I was thinking I needed a general book chat feature because there are times when I have thoughts of the literary kind, and bookish questions I'd like to ask. Adding these to my TMT posts would make them too long. So here we are... let's chat my friends!


ARCS
But La La, that's only six ARCs... it's six current ARCs and 55 backlist ARCs! Do you have any of these? Have you read them yet? Let me know.

GOODREADS
Ooops... I forgot about this ARC I set aside. Heh.



Well, I think this was my last Dewey's. It took me three days to bounce back from the all-nighter, ha ha. I was fine five years ago. I still intend to read a Murakami on that day, but I'm only going to read from 8:00 in the morning to midnight.

I did manage to read all of this book with half an hour to spare.




(books I haven't read yet)


Are you reading anything for AANHPI Month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.