Saturday, May 13, 2023

THE SATURDAY SOUP FOUR - A Spoonful of My Life - April Came and Went - Soup Recipe #RealLife #SoupRecipe

THE SATURDAY SOUP
FOUR
A SPOONFUL OF MY LIFE
APRIL CAME AND WENT
AND A SOUP RECIPE

Welcome to The Saturday Soup! It's a floating feature I hope to post once or twice a month, but if I can't find the time there's no pressure. I will be giving a life update and sharing a soup recipe.




IT WAS MY SON'S BIRTHDAY IN APRIL

I always post a few old photos of him on Facebook on that day. These two were taken a few months apart. When he was sleepy he would suck on his knuckle and twirl his hair. It was a pleasant sight for me after a full day of his non-stop shenanigans. I didn't get a break because he was not a napper. Two of his favorite activities were bombing my coffee cup with blocks and sprinkling juice on the cats from his sippy cup. I swear that's why he gave up his bottle so early. Friends and family nicknamed him Destructo, ha ha.

I think he was six years old here. The perks of his father working for PBS.






I make this two or three times a month. I love using ditalini pasta. I use it in place of elbows in everything because it cooks faster. Ha ha. What's your favorite pasta shape?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.