Wednesday, April 12, 2023

THE WEDNESDAY WITCH #7 - Witch Books - Magical Television - Tiny Witch Things - This Magical World #MagicalTelevision #WitchBooks #TinyWitchTings #BewitchingBee #WishStone #MagicalMavens #Witches

 
SEVEN
BOOKS
LITTLE WITCH
WITCH KING
TELEVISION
HARRY POTTER TV SERIES OFFICIALLY ANOUNCED
tiny witch things
THIS MAGICAL WORLD

Hello, my magical mavens! It's Wednesday Witch time. This is a junction between my Toadstone & Bumbershoot posts and my La La in the Library posts; with a good helping of Fantasy book topics and quiet little everyday witch things.

MIDDLE GRADE/BEGINNER CHAPTER BOOK
STANDALONE
FRIENDSHIP
Published 1953 - Own Ebook
This story was okay. It was too dull in places, and for a beginner chapter book type story it was a bit too scary in some places.


GOODREADS
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
FANTASY
FRIENDS
FOUND FAMILY
WITCHES AND DEMONS
Publishes May 30th 2023 - NetGalley ARC
I was thrilled to be approved for this! I loved Wells' last Murderbot book, and I'm excited to read some Fantasy from her.




The Rowling Library officially announced an upcoming Harry Potter television series on Discovery MAX with each season based on one of the original seven books. I wonder... will there be Peeves this time?





Remember when I thought I had found a wish stone in our family rock collection, but after reading more about them found out the lines that go around the stone need to be white or pink? The previous stone I found in our rock box had black lines, but I found another lined stone in a box of seashells and it is a wish stone! I must have picked it up on a beach somewhere. Wouldn't it be even more magical if I had found it on a shore around Salem Harbor one of the summers I was there? But, alas there is no way of knowing. I'm just impressed that I instinctively picked it up not knowing what it was. I now have this stone, the other stone with the black lines... which I call my "witch stone" ha ha, and a rock with raw opal (my birthstone) imbedded in it that my son brought home for me from The Smithsonian, in a little magical pile on my desk table.





MASON BEES RIDE AROUND ON TINY BROOMSTICKS




STAY MAGICAL MY FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.