Thursday, April 6, 2023

SHOW ANDTELL #36 - April Healthy Snack Box Unboxing #HealthySnackBox #Unboxing #FreeSamples

SHOW AND TELL
TWENTY-SIX
APRIL HEALTHY SNACK BOX
UNBOXING


The products are totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Healthy Snack Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.

Healthy Snack Box has sister websites!



I gave these to my son and he thought they were pretty good. I like that they are whole grain.


QULA GUAVA ROSE KOMBUCHA
No one has tried this yet because of the perfumy rose scent. None of the packets were open and it still scented the entire kitchen. I am on a mission to find someone who likes rose flavoring!


These were pretty spicy, so I handed them over to my son and he loved them! They were crispy, too.


I loved this! It wasn't too sweet or too tart, it was just right and flavorful. I liked that it was soft and not sticky; unlike fruit leather.


I loved these! My son, on the other hand, thought I was nuts. Ha ha. We had the Cheddar Cheezish flavor. The vegan cheese flavor was spot on. This company should make a boxed vegan mac n' cheese!


These are nice and crispy, so they live up to their name! They have a delicate flavor. These would be wonderful in a salad. I would even mix them with popcorn.


My son loves granola bars, so I gave this to him. He liked it. We received the Chocolate Drizzled Birthday Cake Flavor variety. It's dairy free!



These graham cracker snacks have been a family favorite for years! I buy them at least once a month.



This was my favorite item in the box! It was super moist and flavorful. They are gluten-free.





Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.