Sunday, March 12, 2023

SHOW AND TELL #24 - Healthy Snack Box Unboxing #FreeSamples #HealthySnackBox

    

SHOW AND TELL
TWENTY-FOUR
March Healthy Snack Box
UNBOXING

The products are totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Healthy Snack Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.

⚫

Healthy Snack Box has sister websites!


⚫


AS YOU CAN SEE THIS BOX WAS STUFFED FULL!


GARDEN VEGGIE PUFFS
These were yummy! And they are healthy! It looks like they are available at Wal-Mart and Target, as well as the website.



This bar is super healthy, but it has a strange aftertaste. To me it didn't taste much like matcha or chai.




These are allergen-free cookies and the double chocolate cookie was very very good.




I loved these! They didn't even need salsa!



We don't do spicy, so I sent this over to my son's friend's game night and it was a big hit!




These were okay. They weren't very chocolaty and had a bit of a cardboard aftertaste. They are a good source of calcium.




I have purchased the chocolate brownie variety before and both my son and I love them. I gave the iced oatmeal bar to my son and he gave it two thumbs up!





I know these are supposed to be a hand snack, but I put them in a bowl with some oat milk and they were wonderful! Does this company make cereal?





This was our favorite product in the box! I buy these on a regular basis from the Thrive Market website.



⚫








Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.