Sunday, March 12, 2023

SHOW AND TELL #24 - Healthy Snack Box Unboxing #FreeSamples #HealthySnackBox

    

SHOW AND TELL
TWENTY-FOUR
March Healthy Snack Box
UNBOXING

The products are totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Healthy Snack Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.

Healthy Snack Box has sister websites!




AS YOU CAN SEE THIS BOX WAS STUFFED FULL!


GARDEN VEGGIE PUFFS
These were yummy! And they are healthy! It looks like they are available at Wal-Mart and Target, as well as the website.



This bar is super healthy, but it has a strange aftertaste. To me it didn't taste much like matcha or chai.




These are allergen-free cookies and the double chocolate cookie was very very good.




I loved these! They didn't even need salsa!



We don't do spicy, so I sent this over to my son's friend's game night and it was a big hit!




These were okay. They weren't very chocolaty and had a bit of a cardboard aftertaste. They are a good source of calcium.




I have purchased the chocolate brownie variety before and both my son and I love them. I gave the iced oatmeal bar to my son and he gave it two thumbs up!





I know these are supposed to be a hand snack, but I put them in a bowl with some oat milk and they were wonderful! Does this company make cereal?





This was our favorite product in the box! I buy these on a regular basis from the Thrive Market website.











Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.