Thursday, November 25, 2021

FURS-DAY FEATURE #13 November 2021 Edition #DogsAndCats #ShelterDogs

 

NOVEMBER 2021 EDITION

This feature originated on Jo's Book Blog, and you will find it here in The Library the last Thursday of every month.

LAST MONTH'S FURS-DAY FEATURE




Find out why your dog follows you around.





The dogs at our city shelter were treated to a special Thanksgiving meal of turkey, pumpkin puree, and broth mixed into their kibble!

❇ HAPPY THANKSGIVING ❇





The shelter also likes to post funny memes on their Facebook page!
Do you dress your pets up for the holidays? My son told me not to dress up our new cat for Instagram photos, but hmmm... I dont know if I can resist.



Leave photos of your pets dressed up for the holidays in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.