Monday, November 8, 2021

SHOW AND TELL # 9 - November Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #DailyGoodieBox

SHOW AND TELL
NINE
NOVEMBER DAILY GOODIE BOX
UNBOXING

I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.
SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has a new sister website!




THIS BOX WAS HEAVY!



My son liked this. He said the taste was on par with other electrolyte drinks he has had. He said it was a good size, not too much or too little to quench his thirst after skateboarding. You can find this product at Walmart and Walgreens. Read about the company: HERE.


JACK AND JILL KIDS
We received the monkey, so I thought I'd show you some of the other bottle holders because they are extremely cute! I like that the holder comes with a refill. These would look adorable on a diaper bag, or preschooler's backpack. I'll bet teen girls would love these, too! The company has been making children's safe-if-swallowed toothpaste since 1949. They now make biodegradable kids' toothbrushes, as well as sunscreen, bath products, and these hand sanitizers. You can read about the company: HERE.





GOODLIGHT
VANILLA NUTMEG CARDAMOM CANDLE
I don't burn my scented candles; I set them out with the lids off. I placed this one on the back of the comode and the fragrance is perfect for both fall and winter seasons. It is scenting our bathroom nicely. I received their paraffin-free, clean burning birthday candles in a previous Daily Goodie Box, and I loved them so much I purchased more!

GOODLIGHT



BARE REPUBLIC
I have very light skin, and I can use this tinted sunscreen without it looking orangey on my face. It goes on like a cream and dries to a feather-light powder infused with antioxidants. I love it! Check out the company story: HERE. It can be purchased at Target, Walmart, and Kohls; and also online.
Yes! I love this dual purpose pencil. I used it as a liner and it went on smooth, and stayed put. Best of all it's titanium dioxcide and mica free, as well as organic. One cannot be too careful about products used around our eyes. You can read more about the company: HERE.
Receive 15% off your purchase with code #DGB until March 2022.



Our heat has only been on a little over a week, but it had already started to dry out my skin. With only two applications of this body cream my skin was soft and smooth. I've been using it on my hands and arms, daily, and the dryness hasn't returned. I give this product two soft and silky thumbs up! I appreciate its thicker, yet easily absorbed, consistency. Read about this 50 year old company: HERE.



Whoo hoo! This might be a wellness tonic, but it certainly relieved my sinus congestion! I was prepared to not like the taste, not being a fan of tart vinegar or heat, but... I loved it! It tasted like spicy sweet pickle juice. I put it in a little sake sipping glass and sipped it. This tonic is packed with superfoods. I'm going to buy a bottle to have on hand for colds and allergy flare-ups. The company's products are handcrafted and certified organic. Read their story: HERE. And I want to mention what a great looking bottle that is. I will be able to leave it out on my kitchen counter! You can find it at Walmart and The Vitamin Shoppe, as well as online.


This would be good for general stuffiness. It has an amazing fresh herbal scent. In fact, I've been using it as fragrance on my pulse points. When you use it you won't smell like a walking medicine cabinet. The products are all natural and plant based, and the company is woman-owned and family operated. You can find it at Target, Rite-Aid, and Walmart; as well as online.









Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.