Sunday, November 21, 2021

THE SNIDGET WIZARDING NEWS 2020 - 2021 Pandemic Wrap-Up #HarryPotter #WizardingWorld #MagicalNews

MAGICAL NEWS BULLETIN
SPECIAL EDITION
NOVEMBER 2021




Hello, my magical mavens! I haven't published an edition of  The Snidget since 2020, so this is a quick update of the two most exciting Harry Potter events which have ocurred since then; and a heads up that The Snidget will be back quarterly, in 2022, with special editions popping up here and there. And remember... if you want to keep up with Wizarding World news in a more timely manner, you can find real-time information on our Facebook page.





HARRY POTTER FLAGSHIP STORE NYC
If you are a Harry Potter fan and you haven't heard about the flagship store you must have been studying dragons in the Andes, or you were accidentally obliviated.
• 
Have you been? If not, are you planning a visit?


THE POTTER COLLECTOR
FLAGSHIP STORE PLAYLIST
There's a Butterbeer bar and two virtual reality experiences!







MINALIMA ILLUSTRATED SORCERER'S STONE
My son gifted this to me for our Christmas Eve book and cookie exchange last year. It's in my top five of Harry Potter collectables I have. I'm receiving Chamber of Secrets this year.
Do you own these?

MINALIMA ILLUSTRATED CHAMBER OF SECRETS





The next edtion will be dropped off by Midnight Mail Service in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.