Sunday, March 14, 2021

SHOW AND TELL - March Daily Goodie Box Unboxing

SHOW AND TELL
TWO
DAILY GOODIE BOX
MARCH BOX REVIEW



I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.




These are yummy! They have a texture more like an animal cracker and they are gingery, so they would be great when having tummy troubles. They were a perfect pairing with my afternoon cup of tea. I loved the little inspirations on them, and just look at how nutritious they are...





My son, Baz, and I don't care for pickle juice, so I sent this along with him to his friends group's game night. His buddy, who is an avid skateboarder, grabbed it to try out because of the product having ten times the electrolytes of common sport drinks. He felt it was just as restorative as other drinks, but was not impressed with the taste. He said it was like drinking a shot of salt water with only the tiniest hint of pickle juice flavor. He did love the smaller size, which he was able to tuck into a pocket. It was much more convenient than a large bottle of sports drink.




I gave this drink to my son to try because I'm not a fan of mango. He loved the taste, but couldn't get past the slippery glutinous texture due to the collagen component. He said if you were drinking it for the health benefits alone it would be an okay way to get your supplement. Later on he mixed the half he had left over into a smoothie, and he said it tasted great.



Baz has been wanting to try pulling oil for a while, so he was excited when he saw this item in the box. He said there was almost zero flavor to the product, and that it felt like swishing plain olive oil around in his mouth. He wished it had a more present mint flavor. This product would be good for dry mouth.




These germ killing wipes are fabulous! I wiped down my phone, all three of my Kindle Fire tablets, and the top of my desk table with one wipe! They have a nice fresh subtle lavender scent to them. I am also happy that Daily Goodie Box introduced me to this woman-owned, family company. You can read about them: HERE.





Well, yes... I love this shimmery eye shadow! I also love the rich earthy tone I received. It goes on flawlessly and stays on. It's cruelty-free, vegan, nontoxic, and environmentally friendly. Another fantastic, new-to-me company I'm excited to shop! I see that my local Sephora and Ulta Beauty stores carry their products.





This product is amazing! Because of the deep freeze we've had all winter here in Upstate New York the heat has been on non-stop. We didn't even get a reprieve with a January thaw this year, brrrrr, so my skin is parched with a capital P. I tried the all-body cream out on my forearms, where my dry skin was the worst, and it made them velvety soft! At first I thought the cream was going to be greasy on my skin, but it was only because the cream is so thick, a sign of top quality, and it took a few seconds to be absorbed. I am a fast fan of this product! The company's products are all plant-based and nonpetroleum.



Will I say stellar? Yes, I will say stellar! This Squeeze the Day whipped sugar scrub is the best I have ever used, and I've been using body scrubs for years (and years... shhhhh). My hands are usually worse for wear because I don't keep them covered in the outdoor cold, and of course there's all those pesky dishes to wash every day. This sugar scrub made them satiny smooth and soft. It also had a moisturizing effect I've never found with any other scrub. Now let's talk about the scent, it's heavenly! They combined yuzu, pink grapefruit, and bergamot for a unique citrus experience. The scent lingered for hours and was like aromatherapy every time I raised my hands near my face. I cannot wait to take this into the shower. I'm adding the link to my son's list for buying my Mother's Day and birthday gifts. Their products are made fresh weekly and shipped within that week. The company story is lovely, read it: HERE.
*UPDATE: I purchased $78 worth of products for myself, and my son's birthday; yes... they have men's products, too! I'll show you all in an upcoming post.





Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.