Tuesday, March 16, 2021

TELL ME TUESDAY #339 - Last. Now. Next.

 

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
 NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-NINE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining  us this week...





★★★
(3.5)
NONFICTION
WOMEN'S HISTORY
Published March 2nd 2021 - Edelweiss
This was an excellent read for Women's History Month. My major peeve with this story was the timeline backtracking. She needed to keep the individual residents grouped together by decades. The author also spent too much time on extraneous matters and their details.



YOUNG ADULT
DAUNTLESS PATH SERIES
FANTASY
Publishes March 23rd 2021 - Edelweiss
I am loving it!



GOODREADS
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
HISTORICAL FICTION - 1970s
Publishes May 11th 2021 - Netgalley
It says it's Almost Famous, a movie I loved, meets Daisy Jones and the Six. I was also fourteen in the '70s, hanging out with rock bands, so let's see how authentic this is. According to the publisher, this is not YA.


What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.