Tuesday, March 23, 2021

TELL ME TUESDAY #340 - Last. Now. Next. - What's Baz Reading? - Tidbits

  

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
 NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY
WHAT'S BAZ READING?
TIDBITS

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!






★★★★★
YOUNG ADULT
DAUNTLESS PATH SERIES
FANTASY
Published March 23rd 2021 - Edelweiss
One thing I love about Intisar's writing is not one page is ever wasted. Her stories are always moving forward with no slow starts or bogged down chapters. I also love the natural and believable ways in which her characters interact. I never have to go back and re-read previous sections to figure out who someone is, or what's going on. To put it simply, she's a top-notch storyteller!

GOODREADS
Thorn, the first book in the Dauntless Path series, is currently a $1.99 ebook!



GOODREADS
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
HISTORICAL FICTION - 1970s
Publishes May 11th 2021 - Netgalley
I was really liking this story until somewhere around the twenty percent mark. Firstly, it's obvious she didn't live during the 1970s, or was too young to remember much. Another thing is she doesn't know much about "rockstar" life. They don't do their stage hair styles and wear performance clothes when they are just hanging out around the house, or sing and dance around to their own records. She also thinks stereo speakers for turntables plug into the wall electrical outlets. I am also getting tired of reading the word "penis" on just about every other page. Ugh...



NONFICTION
ANTI-RACISM
Published - Own Ebook
This is my March I Am Listening title.





ADULT FICTION
THE WICKED YEARS TWO
WIZARD OF OZ RETELLING
Published 2006 - Own Paperback
He finished Record of a Spaceborn Few and liked it a lot. He chose this as his next read because he was a big fan of Wicked.



A shoutout to Liz, COVER TO COVER, for sharing this with us on Facebook.


What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.