Sunday, June 21, 2020

BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY AND MAGICAL LIFESTYLES - June 2020 Edition

JUNE 2020 EDITION

This is a monthly sister blog feature for my popular Facebook page BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY & MAGICAL LIFESTYLES. My followers asked for it, and so it was granted! Jump on your broomstick and fly on over to Facebook and join in on all the fun we have; especially during the fall and winter holidays!





THE TAHITIAN TOAD
Equal parts pineapple juice and tamarind soda, with a squeeze of lime and vodka, or no vodka, to your personal alcohol preferences. I have a friend who prefers rum in this drink to vodka. I usually create a fancy presentation, which I'll show you in an upcoming post, but sometimes I just need a casual drink in my cauldron cup. Ha!




I finally bought the hat I use as my profile pic for both my Instagram and Twitter La La Toadstone accounts. It's very small, more of a small child size, as you can see next to my 13 inch wand, so it will be relegated to an Instagram prop. My beautiful custom purpleheart wood wand is from Orion Wands on Etsy.


I won these wand necklaces from Lovegood's Bath Potions. They are from ELOPE.com. ELOPE has wonderfully reasonable prices and the quality is great! I have already purchased some magical items from them, so look for those in upcoming Bumbershoot posts. Right now they are having free shipping.




AN ANCIENT WIZARDS' GAME HAS BEEN FOUND BY MUGGLES!

CREATE YOUR OWN MEDIEVAL MACROS



If you haven't stopped by already... hop on over to the Toadstone and Bumbershoot's Magical Mercantile  post and check out the Black-owned and BLM supporting businesses featured.


.



Stay magical, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.