Tuesday, June 30, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #305 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND FIVE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!




★★★★★
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
HISTORICAL FICTION
CLASSIC
Published 1960 - Hoopla Audio Borrow/Own Bookshelf
I continue to love this book. Every time I read it I see something new. As soon as I'm feeling better I will post a Rewind Review with my thoughts. I think I am going to start re-reading it once a year.



ADULT FICTION
DISCWORLD SERIES
FANTASY
HUMOR
Published 2004 - Hoopla Audio Borrow/Own Shelf
My current TURTLE RECALL CHALLENGE read. I thought I was going to be able to finish it before posting my TMT, but I still have about and hour of the audiobook left. I am confident this is going to be a five star story for me.



Published 1943 - Hoopla Audio Borrow
This title is for my A Year of Classics personal reading challenge. Can you believe I have never read this? It's one of my favorite movies. July is my annual Summer in the City reading month where I read books set in New York City.
I didn't manage to get a Newbery Award winner read last month, so I will hopefully be reading two in July.


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.