Sunday, May 31, 2020

BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY AND MAGICAL LIFESTYLES May 2020 Edition - Harry Potter

MAY 2020 EDITION

This is a monthly sister blog feature for my popular Facebook page BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY & MAGICAL LIFESTYLES. My followers asked for it, and so it was granted! Jump on your broomstick and fly on over to Facebook and join in on all the fun we have; especially during the fall and winter holidays!




This is not a Harry Potter related book, but it's free to read HERE. It's an early reader chapter book, ages 7-9. However... I will be reading it, too! Ha ha.









This month is short and sweet because Blogger no longer lets me upload images from my Kindle photo library. You have to have a Google app now, and it doesn't work on a Kindle tablet. I'll have to do these blog posts on my laptop from now on. I am not happy about this.





Stay magical, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.