Tuesday, October 22, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #271 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-ONE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



★★★★★
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
FANTASY - MYTHOLOGY
Published April 2018 - Hoopla Borrow
This was my #ReadForGrace titIe. It's from her TBR. The story is about the primordial beginnings of witchcraft. The language is beautiful and the myths are wonderful.



ADULT FICTION
THE KINGSTON CYCLE #1
FANTASY
Published June 2018 - Owned Kindle Library
This title was a recommendation from Annemieke (a Dance With Books) quite a while ago. I am at 70%, or so, and I am still loving it. The author is even making me like a murder mystery. Imagine that! I am excited for the sequel which publishes in February 2020.



MIDDLE GRADE
THE APPRENTICE WITCH #2
FANTASY
Published March 2018 - Hoopla Borrow
I have been wanting to get back into this world since I finished the first book!

YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
FANTASY
A PRINCESS AND THE PEA RETELLING
Published January 15th 20019 - Owned
I finally broke down and bought the audiobook of this with a free Audible credit I had. I have had the beautiful hardcover I pre-ordered on my shelf since January. I have become too accustomed to my ebooks and audios. When I went to get the Goodreads link I saw that the story has a witch in it, so if I finish A Witch Alone before the end of the month, I can start Stain right away because it fits into my October witch theme!





There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.