Saturday, February 9, 2019

THE SNIDGET - Hogwarts and Magical News - February 2019 Edition

MAGICAL NEWS BULLETIN
FEBRUARY 2019 EDITION

THE SNIDGET is a periodical bulletin from the magical world. There will be plenty of news about Hogwarts and the wizarding world, and other fantastic literary places. It will be dropped off in the library by Owl Post every second Saturday of the month.

As you all should know by now after my constant shouting, ha ha, Thursday was HARRY POTTER BOOK NIGHT and I asked you to post photos of your reads, HP clothing, costumes, and wizarding snacks to Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook with the hashtags #TheSnidget and #WitcheryCookery. I will be doing a special Potter Chat blog post with all of your photos next week. If you have more photos, or haven't posted them yet, there is still time! Get them tagged by Tuesday at midnight and I'll feature them.

This is what I read! I am going to be doing a post about the 2001 Vanity Fair collector's edition in September.

And find out which of the three butterbeer recipes I tried were hits and misses with my son and myself, next Saturday, on PROFESSOR BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY & MAGICAL HOMES AND GARDENS.





This QUIZ was a bit different, and fun! It chooses your house based on questions about Disney characters. As usually always, I was put in Ravenclaw.  I have probably taken 50 Hogwarts house tests and once I got Gryffindor. Most importantly, I was put in Ravenclaw on my first try on POTTERMORE. When they came out with the new quiz on the updated PM I opted to stay with the results of the classic questionnaire for both my house, and my wand. Ha!




I didn't realize Hot Topics had a Harry Potter section! This fellow collects HP books, too... see below.


This guy is the Harry Potter book collector on wizarding steroids!


.
Did you celebrate Harry Potter Book Night?
Do you collect Harry Potter merch and/or books?
Until next time... have a magical month, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.