Tuesday, November 27, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #225 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FIVE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

Between cooking and cleaning up during Thanksgiving, reading three books at once, and Cyber Monday... no books were finished, but all in all I have done a good bit of reading.



CITY OF BROKEN MAGIC - current ARC - Netgalley
PTOLEMY'S GATE - Bartimaeus Readalong - A DANCE WITH BOOKS
THE HOBBIT - buddy read with Greg - BOOK HAVEN



I was reading this with my son for our Annual November Vonnegut's Birthday Buddy Read, but I set it aside to let him catch up. He has had a lot of studying to do and has been doing that during breaks at work.


December is going to be all about completing my BETTER WORLD BOOKS Reading Challenge with these titles:

A book recommended by a librarian - CITY OF BRASS - own
Self help - FOOD JOURNAL MAGIC - own
Inspired by a feature film - STAR WARS (Skywalker Strikes) - own
Set in Africa - AKATA WITCH - Hoopla
A play - A VIEW FROM THE BRIDGE - Hoopla
Detective protagonist - ONE IN A MILLION - own
Published the year I was born - GIOVANNI'S ROOM - Hoopla
Politician not in office - CRISIS OF CONFIDENCE (Jimmy Carter) - Hoopla
*Goodreads says it's a speech, but Hoopla has it as an audiobook, so I'm going to use it.





What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.