Tuesday, June 19, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #202 - Last. Now. Next. - Top Ten Beachy Un-Reads

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND TWO
TOP TEN
BEACHY READS

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!



LAST WEEK'S TMT
There is an international $10 gift card GIVEAWAY, so make sure to hop on over!



Publishes June 19th - Netgalley


This is the second book in The Darkest Minds series. I am participating in a read-a-long on Cyra's blog, RATTLE THE PAGES. I really liked The Darkest Minds, and I am loving this one! 


This is my first June - New York City title, and I am also starting a new regular ongoing self challenge of reading one music related book a month to be reviewed on my personal/music blog!



HOSTED BY:
BEACHY READS

DORCHESTER PARK BEACH

I lived in this area from nine years old to seventeen, and was lucky enough to be able to live here again when my son Baz was three to nine years old. We spent a good chunk of time at this lake every year even in spring and fall, when he was young. Which leads me to what I read at the beach, ha ha!

MAGAZINES & CATALOGS

The Manchild was a very adventurous child, to put it mildly, and to give you some idea as to the extent of this... new lifeguards knew who he was every year before they met him. Heh heh. It's not a good sign when lifeguards already know your child by name the first day at the beach. I could not read books at the beach because of this. I had to look up quite frequently to see what he was doing and, of course, react every time his name was bellowed by a lifeguard through a megaphone. So I fell into the habit of reading magazines and catalogs which required no concentration. The following are what I would bring to the beach with me if I were to go today...


DORCHESTER LAKE - UPSTATE NEW YORK
See, not all of New York State looks like New York City. Ha!

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.