Sunday, May 27, 2018

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS #166 - I've Got Cookies!


NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SIX


THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
WEEKLY WRAP-UP
BLOG - LIFE - MUSIC - WEB

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN
BEST CHARACTER AND PLACE NAMES

PIN IT. HAUL IT. DO IT!
LARGE BOOK HAUL
STACKING THE SHELVES



The GDPR went into effect in Europe, and bloggers and blogging platforms were scrambling to get privacy policies up. Too many bloggers in the US were worrying for nothing because it's a European Union law and you can't get sued personally for your blogging platforms. Blogger and Disquis both did courtesy policies; and WordPress.


COME TO THE DARK SIDE...
WE HAVE COOKIES!




My father always ordered a SHIRLEY TEMPLE for me, much to my mother's distress because she felt it promoted drinking, when we went out to dinner. He always had a cocktail with his meal and it made me feel grown up to have a children's mocktail with him. I love the taste of shirley temples so much I have been known to order them now, as an adult, when we go to one of the restaurants where I had them as a child. Ha ha. The Manchild remembered this and when a case of BOYLAN came into his store, he set them aside and bought them for me.

There were twelve, I drank one on Mother's Day. I have to be stingy with drinking them because they are a limited run.


This was one of my most beloved books as a child and I didn't have a copy any longer because I read it so many times it fell apart. I saw one on BETTER WORLD  BOOKS for $3.50 with free shipping, so I ordered it. I cried when I took it from the box and held it in my hands.



This was a free audiobook from the SYNC Summer Reading Program. If you are interested in this free program go: HERE.



I had a giant book haul over the last week and a half, so I did a separate Stacking the Shelves post: HERE.




TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT
TOP TEN
Bookish Worlds

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
WEEKLY WRAP-UP
STACKING THE SHELVES


*There will always be a chance of a random CONVERSATIONS, TAGDOWN THE TBR HOLE, REVIEWor PIN IT. HAUL IT. DO IT! post


Have a breezy and enjoyable week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.