Tuesday, May 8, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #196 - Last. Now. Next. - TOP TEN

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-SIX
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!



LAST WEEK'S TMT


★★★★
I was burned-out on reading after finishing the 1K+ 1Q84 in less than 24 hours, for Dewey's read-a-thon, so I only managed this Graphic Novel, but I loved it. It's about a ghost haunting a sheet. If that's not perfection, what is? Ha!


I'm doing a read-a-long of The Darkest Minds with a Twitter group that Cyra from RATTLE THE PAGES started, and I'm buddy reading Thomas Covenant with my son. This will be his first read and my third. He's reading my 1980's hardcover and I'm reading an ebook.


I have nary a clue. I should probably go back to FURYBORN because it pubs on the 20th.



SIX
12/50
TEAM



After Baz finished A GAME OF THRONES he wanted to read something off my shelves before reading another DRESDEN FILES book, so he chose the first Thomas Covenant Chronicle. I decided to buddy read it with him because I have been meaning to re-read all six books of the original series in preparation for reading the new ones. I don't think it will be a buddy read much longer, though, because he doesn't like how slow it is moving.



HOSTED BY:
FAVORITE COLOR
PURPLE
These are all books from my Kindle library.
*One of the things I learned about my son now that he is reading again and we have book discussions is his favorite color is purple. It used to be blue.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.