Tuesday, May 22, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #198 - TOP TEN - Best Character Names

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-EIGHT
TOP TEN
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!



Well... I listened to my ARC of FURYBORN with text-to-speech, but I kept falling asleep on my pain meds. Ha ha. I'm off them now and just staying packed in ice and taking ibuprofen, so I made good progress the last two days.






I'd like to listen to an audiobook, but which one?


⚫⚫⚫


He finished this already and is on to...





HOSTED BY:

FAVORITE NAMES IN HARRY POTTER


FAVE FANCIFUL CHARACTER NAMES
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Xenophillus Lovegood
Arabella Fig
Olympe Maxime
Pius Thicknesse
Blaise Zabini
Wilkie Twycross
Kingsley Shaklebolt
Quirinus Quirrel
Silvanus Kettleburn
Wilhelmina Grubbly-Plank
*Honorable mention to Ron Weasley's middle name, Bilius!


PET ANIMAL NAMES
Hedwig
Crookshanks
Pigwidgeon
Norbert
Errol
Fawkes
Aragog
Buckbeak - Witherwings
Francis
Mrs. Norris
BONUS
Arnold
Trevor
Fluffy
Scabbers
*can you think of any others?


MY FAVORITE PLACE NAMES
St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
The Shrieking Shack
Flourish and Blotts
Gladrags Wizardwear
Spinner's End
Slug and Jiggers Apothecary
Twilfitt and Tattings
Knockturn Alley
The Room of Requirement
Eeylop's Owl Emporium




What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.