Sunday, October 22, 2017

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS #136

NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SIX

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.

TAG YOU'RE IT!
THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD

I KNOW I AM BEHIND IN COMMENTING! I even have comments to reply to here on my blog. I will be getting to all of you lovelies this week. Pinkie swear.
I also forgot my Friday Cover Conversations post. Heh. I'm on Instagram now @LaLaCanifshewants2. Send me a friend request and I will follow you back.

This post is late because my son introduced me to MY ANIME LIST last night. It's like Goodreads for anime and manga! I spent all day shelving, rating, and looking for anime. If you are on there or join, send me a friend request @LaCanifshewant2. I made a mistake with leaving out the "s" in Canifshewants2, but I can't change it until next month. Heh. Baz Manchild even gave me a manga of his to read.
I enjoyed it as an anime, so this should go well.

As per what I said last week... it was on like Donkey Kong with practicing (why I am behind in commenting), for about four days, but Fred "The Log" is so heavy it wrecked both my bad shoulder AND my good shoulder. It is still so bad I can't even hold and play my little travel guitar, so *whispers* I ordered a new guitar. Shhhhh... my buyer's remorse hasn't heard about it yet. The body is made out of ultra light paulownia wood. It was serendipitous that it was on a 55% off promotional sale. So she is on her way. I hope she will be here in time for pictures next week. 
⚫
Yes, here is your weekly dose of (Halloween) 331EROCK. YouTube is really doing him dirty, so if you could visit and give him a watch and a thumbs up he would be forever grateful.
Remember I was telling you last week about how much fun his comment sections are, especially if you are into puns and/or movie and tv quotes? Even if you don't care for the music, reading the comment section is entertaining. I think I won the pun crown this time. And yeah, I know it's punny not puny, ha ha, but shh... no one noticed. 
I love how we totally ignored Erock. Rob is a great guy, too. He has a channel: HERE. He's done several collabs with Eric, including this one. Hahahaha.

BOUGHT EBOOKS
I reviewed the first book for Netgalley, and although I felt the story was too dark for MG, and very heavy concept wise in a few places for that age group, I enjoyed it as an adult. When I saw this book was $1.99 and the last book 99¢, I snapped them up!
They are both regular price, now.

BOOK MAIL
WON FROM GOODREADS
SENT FROM PUBLISHER
I feel really bad because I have been sent six books from Quirk Books as part of their promotion team and I haven't read, nor reviewed, any of them. This Middle Grade should be a quick fix. 


REVIEW?
THE BLACK WITCH

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.

COVER CONVERSATIONS

52 PINS IN 52 WEEKS
I finally got some photos!

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS

⭐ AND ⭐
Please don't forget about the MONSTERLAND physical ARC and logo knit hat GIVEAWAY! All you have to do to enter is comment on the post. Easy peasy!
Have a spectacular week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.