Tuesday, October 31, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #169

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-NINE
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining me this week...
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!


I hope to have this reviewed on the blog on Monday.


I like this story a lot, but there is something about the writing that is keeping me from loving it. I hope I can figure it out before I finish reading. And to the person who argued with me about it being Adult Fiction, it is. Anyway, the MC is eleven, and if it wasn't Adult Fic and was based on the character's age it would be MG, and it is most certainly not that!


MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
FANTASY
Publishes November 7th - Edelweiss
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.