Sunday, May 28, 2017

THE SUNDAY POST #114

THE SUNDAY POST
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN
THE SUNDAY POST is a weekly wrap-up feature hosted by Kimba at the CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER.


THE SUNDAY POST

IN MEMORIUM
CHRIS CORNELL 1964-2017

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN TUESDAY
Vacation Trip Reads

WEEKLY QUESTION
What Do You Do With Unwanted Books?

READING WRAP-UP
APRIL EDITION

I had high hopes for catching up with both blogging and commenting on other blogs last week, but a perfect storm of overtime for work, some physical speed bumps, Blogger glitches, a less than cooperative Kindle Fire, no Disqus notifications, internet outages, and a frozen computer put the kibosh on that.
My Kindle won't upload images from my camera and when I went to upload photos to my laptop this morning, for my 52 Pins In 52 Weeks post, it froze. This came after finding out on Friday night that all of the reviews I have done on Edelweiss, since they updated to the Edelweiss Plus format, never posted. I also figured out that I haven't been getting any email notifications for Disqus comments on my posts! My blogging motivation and patience levels are about zero right now. So, my 52 Pins post will be next Saturday, and because I didn't get to my monthly Stacking the Shelves the giveaway on The Monthly Mash will be $10.00 in June. Thanks to all of you for being understanding.

BOUGHT EBOOKS
It was $1.99, but it is full price now.

It's still 99¢.

This is still $1.99.

NETGALLEY
MIDDLE GRADE
SERIES #1
FANTASY
I adored the original cover; this one not so much. *frowny face* It publishes September 5th.
ORIGINAL COVER


There are new covers for some of the PERN DRAGONRIDER books: HERE.

BLOG OF THE WEEK
(a new Sunday Post addition)
Annemieke has started her yearly series of bookshelf tours, so hop on over and have a look.

BOOK BLOGGER HOP
What Is the Most Fun About Blogging?

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN TUESDAY
Most Anticipated Second Half Of 2017

BOOK BLOGGER HOP
Do You Have Things On Your Bookshelves?

52 PINS IN 52 WEEKS

THE SUNDAY POST
Have an extraordinary new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.