Sunday, July 26, 2020

BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY AND MAGICAL LIFESTYLES - July 2020 Edition


JULY 2020 EDITION

This is a monthly sister blog feature for my popular Facebook page BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY & MAGICAL LIFESTYLES. My followers asked for it, and so it was granted! Jump on your broomstick and fly on over to Facebook and join in on all the fun we have; especially during the fall and winter holidays!




THIS WEBSITE IS BRILLIANT!
INSTAGRAM



I will probably only do my pinkies, or pointer fingers, but this will be witchy fab fash for Halloween! However, the way things in 2020 have been going... maybe I'll do my middle fingers. Ha!
She was grand to let me know that her glorious hat came from SPIRIT Halloween Shop. I looked online and they still have it!









Stay magical, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.