Saturday, March 28, 2020

BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY AND MAGICAL LIFESTYLES MAGAZINE - March 2020 Edition - Harry Potter

MARCH 2020 EDITION

This is a monthly sister blog feature for my popular Facebook page BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY & MAGICAL LIFESTYLES. My followers asked for it, and so it was granted! Jump on your broomstick and fly on over to Facebook and join in on all the fun we have; especially during the fall and winter holidays!






I tried to find a video titled Dragon Eggs or Deviled Dragon Eggs, but seriously my magical friends the YouTubers were either saying "gonna/gunna", or "like" every... other... word! BLAH! So, if you want to make magical devilish eggs for your spring holiday, watch this video, and then add food coloring to your deviled egg filling. If you try these take some photos, and send them to me, and I'll use them in a future post. I'm going to challenge my fellow Potterhead, Jolene, from JO'S BOOK BLOG to an Easter dragon egg-off! We've had Easter egg chick-offs for two years, so I thought I'd mix it up a bit and give it a new spin! It would be fab to make them in Hogwarts house colors, too!





This company was new to me and they have pretty low prices. I definitely want the Marauder's Map scarf for $11.99!

THE SHRIEKING 6K
The Potterhead Running Club's latest virtual race! Proceeds benefit ONE TREE PLANTED.




It's time to change our door wreaths for SPRING! This was the springy-est looking Deathly Hallows wreath image I could find. I'd like to make one with pussy willows. I like adding subtle wizarding world decorating elements, like this, to my home that don't scream Harry Potter. It's nice when someone notices. It's like a little secret the muggles don't know.


I think all of us could use some Calming Draught right about now. This potion bottle has a swirling glitter liquid inside. Shake the bottle and watch the calming motion. There is also a tutorial for making CHOCOLATE FROG HAND SOAP on this magical YouTube channel!





The DYI tutorials above are from this magical lady! There is also a GIVEAWAY opportunity which ends March 31st!





Stay magical, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.