Tuesday, November 12, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #274 - Last. Now. Next. MY WEEKLY PULL - Comics. Manga. Graphic Novels. WHAT'S BAZ READING

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FOUR
MY WEEKLY PULL
COMICS. MANGA. GRAPHIC NOVELS.
WHAT'S BAZ READING

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



★★
(2.5)
ADULT FICTION
SCIENCE FICTION
REMEMBRANCE OF EARTH'S PAST #1,
CULTURAL - CHINESE - OWN VOICES
Published 2008 - Hoopla Borrow
This was my first November SciFi Month read. There were too many plot problems that ruined the story for me, which is sad because the premise is stellar.




YOUNG ADULT
COMPANION BOOK #1
CONTEMPORARY
ISSUE RELATED
Published - Owned Kindle Library
i had completely forgotten about the annual Anti Bullying Readathon from November 11th to the 17th. This isn't SciFi, but I had the ebook already. If anyone knows any SciFi about bullying please let me know in the comments! I think I have found an anti-bullying graphic novel that's SciFi on Hoopla, but I'm not 100% sure what I'm seeing on the cover is a robot. It's in the My Weekly Pull section below, maybe one of you have read it and can tell me.

It's also not too late to join us. We consider reading even one book a win!



ADULT FICTION
SCIENCE FICTION
ANTHOLOGY
Published 1950 - Borrowed
I could have sworn I had this in my Kindle library, but I didn't and Hoopla only had the ebook, so instead of wasting a Hoopla borrow I decided to read the copy that my son borrowed from his friend. That's why I ended up reading The Three-Body Problem first, I was waiting for him to finish.





MANGA. COMICS. GRAPHIC NOVELS.
Drop by Lindsi's blog on Wednesdays! There's a linky.
YOUNG ADULT
GRAPHIC NOVEL
VOLUME ONE
ISSUES #1-5
Published February 26th 2019 - Hoopla Borrow
I'm reading this for the Anti Bullying Readathon.




ADULT LITERATURE
STANDALONE
SCIENCE FICTION
DYSTOPIC - ISSUE RELATED
Published 1949 - Borrowed



There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.