Sunday, February 26, 2017

THE SUNDAY POST #101


'THE SUNDAY POST
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND ONE

THE SUNDAY POST is a weekly wrap-up feature hosted by Kimba at the CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER.



Can You Read While You Watch Television?

LAST. NOW. NEXT.

Bye Bye Reading Challenges

Did I succeed at origami this month?

I think most everyone has heard about APRIL THE PREGNANT GIRAFFE by now. Tens of thousands of people have been watching ANIMAL ADVENTURE'S baby cam for the last week or so. One day there were over 87,000 people viewing it live. Every time my boss sends me an email he asks if I am watching the giraffe live streaming. Ha ha. I think he is afraid I am not going to get my work done.
◻  ◻  ◻
This is all taking place a little over fifteen minutes from where I live. When the park officially opens this spring I am hoping to go and get some video of the new calf and do a blog post.
◻  ◻  ◻
The video link changes every few hours but here is the live stream from when this post was drafted.

BOUGHT EBOOKS
It is still $1.99 right now.

An ebook bundle of titles 1 & 2. It's still $1.99 at the time of this posting.

I finished The Bone Witch and I loved it, and I was talking to Danielle from BOOKS, VERTIGO AND TEA about wanting to read this book and she told me it was on sale for 99¢. I scooped it up ASAP! But alas, it is no longer on sale.

NETGALLEY




MONDAY REVIEW
DEFYING DOOMSDAY REVIEW
Read-A-Long Q&A Wrap-Up

BOOK BLOGGER HOP

TELL ME TUESDAY
Last. Now. Next.

BLOGVERSARY MONTH HIGHLIGHTS

THE MONTHLY MASH
Reading Highlights
Stacking the Shelves

THE SUNDAY POST


DYSTOPIAN YA - OWN VOICES
Ends 2/27/17

Ends 3/20/17

If you can use it for purchasing US ebooks, it is international!
Have a stellar week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.