Monday, February 20, 2017

BOOK BLOGGER HOP #1

NUMBER ONE
Do you watch television while you read?
BOOK BLOGGER HOP is hosted by Billy at Ramblings From A Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog. This week's question was submitted by Elizabeth from Silver's Reviews.
◾  ◾  ◾
I am going to be posting these on Fridays, but I accidentally did this week's prompt for #1, so I am posting it today on Monday. There will be a new one up on Friday.


CAN YOU READ AND WATCH TV?
Hmm... it depends. I will read the newspaper and/or magazine type articles while watching television, but not books. I very rarely even listen to music while I read. I like to be fully enmeshed in the story.


I do, however, love to do crossword puzzles and play sudoku while watching the tube. It used to drive my ex crazy. Ha ha.

Do you read while you watch television? Is there any thing else you do while watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.