Sunday, December 25, 2016

THE SUNDAY POST #92

THE SUNDAY POST
NUMBER NINETY-TWO
THE SUNDAY POST is a weekly wrap-up feature hosted by Kimba at the CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER.

This post was written on Thursday.


THE SUNDAY POST

Last. Now. Next.

Book Prezzies I Want
It was a light week for posts because I have been working on my 2017 challenge posts and the Year End Book Survey. You know how I had a meme challenge posted at the bottom of my challenge updates? Well, I found another one for next year. You might like it too. Talitha from VICTORIAN SOUL CRITIQUES is also using it.

Remember last week when I was telling you the special edition t-shirt I bought for the Manchild didn't ship until the 16th, and I was worried that it wasn't going to get here for Christmas? Well, I kept checking the tracking number and it continued to say that it had been transferred to the UPS facilty and that was it. I emailed the company twice and got no answer, but then Thursday I get this mass email...
When you click the link to see what the status of the order is, it informs you that if the progress on your tracking says it has been transferred to UPS it really HASN'T! Only orders that say it has been received by UPS have left the Represent facility. So guess what? My t-shirt is still at Represent. I ordered it December 5th.
I AM NOT HAPPY!
*UPDATE: I received an email yesterday that it shipped YESTERDAY! Ugh.
◽ ◽ ◽
We decided seeing that I wasn't getting my gift until after Christmas, and he obviously wasn't getting his,  that we would be satisfied with just our stockings on Christmas day. This meant neither one of us had to go back out to look for a gag gift to give each other, which is a family tradition.
◽ ◽ ◽
In better news... our traditional gelato for Christmas was purchased on Thursday! It is blackberry flavor. Mmmmmmmm. All of the fixings for the lasagna, salad, and pizza dough bread were purchased, too. I had all of Baz Manchild's stocking goodies already, so I did not have to leave the house again.
I WAS HAPPY!

BOUGHT EBOOKS
I found three more titles for my Newbery Awards Challenge!
Check to make sure these are the current prices because they were added to this post on Thursday.

REVIEW AUDIOBOOKS FROM AUDIOBOOK BOOM



BOUGHT AUDIOBOOK
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS gave us the heads-up on Facebook that this was free through a special page on Goodreads. I don't know if it still is, but you can check it out: HERE.

MONDAY REVIEW
A tandem review with Jolene
from Jo's Book Blog.

TELL ME TUESDAY

2017 CHALLENGES POSTS

TOP FIVE FRIDAY
2016 BOOKS

2016 END OF YEAR BOOK SURVEY

NEW YEARS DAY
Review and signed copy giveaway!

THE SUNDAY POST

METAL DECK THE HALLS
I hope whichever holiday you celebrate, in the way you do, brings happiness and lots of good food, family, and friendship. Have a festive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.