Tuesday, December 6, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #123

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪▪▪
Joining us this week
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

⭐⭐
This book was up and down and finally imploded in the last 25 percent. It is a shame because it has good bones and was a LGBTQ story. Where are the editors with these "could have been fab" books?

ANTHOLOGY
FOLKLORE
HOLIDAY
My holiday reading! Ha ha. This is a collection of short stories about Krampus. So far the first story was mediocre, but the second story was stellar. I would love an entire novel based on that story. The third story was amateurish. This is the reason why I never pay full price for multi-author collections. I should be finishing today.

ADULT HIGH FANTASY
FINAL IN A TRILOGY
I am starting it today. It is my current ARC. It published November 29th.

ADULT NONFICTION
HISTORY
SCIENCE
FEMINISM
BIOGRAPHY
CULTURAL
This will be my next ARC. I don't read much nonfiction, but I am excited to read this one. It publishes December 29th. A movie based on the book releases January 6, 2017.

  
GOODREADS
When I finish Fate Of the Tearling, Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG and I are going to figure out when we will start our ARC buddy read. It publishes January 17, 2017.
What are yoy reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.