Tuesday, December 20, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #125

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FIVE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪ ▪ ▪
Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!


⭐⭐⭐
There were a few great stories in this anthology. If you can find the ebook on sale for less than $3.00, I would get it, but to me it is not worth its regular price of $5.99.

I was looking for books I had started before, and didn't have much more to finish, to make sure I made my Goodreads goal. I found four when I was culling books from my shelves to donate to the library. I got this in a box of random unsolicited books from a publisher last year. I am happy I did not pay for it. Heh.

⭐⭐⭐⭐
I will be reviewing this trilogy as a whole, here on the blog, soon.

Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG and I are buddy reading this. We both agree it starts out slow. I felt it picked up the pace around 20%. I have to ask her what she thinks about that. It publishes January 17, 2017.

ADULT NONFICTION
HISTORY
SCIENCE
FEMINISM
BIOGRAPHY
CULTURAL
It publishes December 29th and the movie premiers January 6, 2O17.


BINGO! HA HA!

I'm a sucker for punishnent. I failed at Fall Bookish Bingo, but missed adding a bingo card to the end of my TMT posts, so it's back! If you want to join the fun you can do it at PRETTY DEADLY REVIEWS.


Not YA - KRAMPUS
Nature Cover - MR. AND MRS. FLOWER
LGBTQ - OF FIRE AND STARS
Blue Cover - THE GOLDEN COMPASS
Sequel - FATE OF THE TEARLING
Dec/Jan/Feb Release - HISTORY IS ALL YOU LEFT ME
◽ ◽ ◽
How do you like my Christmas balls?

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.