Sunday, September 18, 2016

THE SUNDAY POST #78


THE SUNDAY POST is a weekly wrap-up feature hosted by Kimba at the CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER.



I LOVE CANADA
Seeing that, according to Blogger analytics, I lost all of my Canadian viewers I decided to pay homage to my neighbors to the North and some Canadian bloggers, too!

TELL ME TUESDAY

THURSDAY THOUGHTS
PERSONALITY TESTS
I took several personality tests and compared them, then asked you to take a couple and tell me what you found. Will someone please come and tell me they are an Etravert book blogger! I seem to be the only one.

SATURDAY EVENING CONVERSATIONS
CYRA
RATTLE THE PAGES

A couple of weeks ago I started ending my comments on blog reviews with, "Thanks for sharing your review." I reread one comment and I had typed, "Thanks for sharting your review."
Yeah.
I have caught it twice since then. Ha ha. So, if I have inadvertently thanked you for a sharty review, I do apologize.
▪▪▪
I also get the ; ans : mixed up on the small Kindle tablet, so if I have winked at you lately after saying something serious, I apologize. ;)
▪▪▪
My camera arrived on Tuesday! Two days earlier than expected, so here is THE LAST crappy Kindle photo...
EVER!
I was all set to take some nice pictures, but then realized that it didn't come with an SD card. I bought one yesterday, so I might get some photos done today.
I received my two hundred reviews badge and I have been on Netgalley almost two years so that is pretty good.
▪▪▪
I also received my first beta read request from a favorite author! I have been asked by random yet unpublished authors before, that I have turned down, so this will also be my first beta read.

Manchild had an awful week. After finding out his scholarship was forfeited, he had a talk with his girlfriend and they broke up. I guess it was mutual, but I have no clue what it was about.
▪▪▪
My music journey continues. Manchild helped me fix the jack on my acoustic electric. Finally! Hooray! But now I can't find the strings I bought. I am going to do a thorough search tomorrow. *sighs* Both of my electrics need servicing, so practicing on those is a no go.

BOUGHT EBOOKS
Heather from RANDOM REDHEADED RAMBLINGS was tweeting about this book and convinced me, and Greg from BOOK HAVEN, to buy it after Greg found out it was a $1.99 ebook. It is still the same price at this posting. We might even end up doing a double or TRIPLE review!

PUBLISHER
I received two fabulous unsolicited children's picture books from Nobrow Publishing. They send me neat kids books with unique illustrations. I want to take some good pics of them, so I'll be showing you next week.

Anne from INKED BROWNIES was asked what author she would love to interview for her blog and her answer was MAC BARNETT. She also added a Ted Talk video he did. I watched it and I am in love with this man! *HUGE HEART EYES* He is a Children's author and he will make your heart grow three sizes.

Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS did a post on DUTCH BOOK WEEKS. I wish we had book week celebrations here in the US, too.


TELL ME TUESDAY

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE FOR WRITERS
In depth character questions.

THURSDAY THOUGHTS
Goodreads and what happened on Twitter last Friday with authors being targeted by Trump Trolls.

TOP FIVE FRIDAY
Audio Faves

THE SUNDAY POST
Have a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.