Tuesday, September 6, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #110

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪▪▪
JOINING US THIS WEEK
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Go have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐

I started to listen to my JOHNATHON STRANGE & MR. NORELL audiobook, but I was not in the mood for that style of prose, in fact if I had known how Austenish it was I might not have purchased it at all. I decided to read EVERY HEART A DOORWAY instead and now this one. My next ARC isn't due until the 12th, so I might get all four Fairyland books read. I don't have the fifth one yet.

This is a book about Sherlock Holme's sister by my favorite vampire author. I am not a Sherlock reader (or watcher), but I love her writing style, so I am going to give it a whirl. It is a short story.

This was my ARC free summer reading list. I did okay.
1. RUIN AND RISING
2. THE SCORPIO RACES
3. WEE FREE MEN
4. UNWIND
5. A HAT FULL OF SKY
6. DANCE OF THE RED DEATH
7. A GATHERING OF SHADOWS
8.THE ARCHITECT OF SONG*
9. INKED
10. THE CURSED CHILD
11. THE DREAM THIEVES
12. BLUE LILY, LILY BLUE
13. THE RAVEN KING
14. NEVERNIGHT
15. I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN
16. BONE GAP
17. THE GOLDFINCH
18. THE GIRL WHO DRANK THE MOON*
19. ABSALOM'S DAUGHTERS
20. THE VOODOO KILLINGS
21. ANNE OF GREEN GABLES
22. WAITING FOR BUDDY GUY
23. THE WOLF IN THE ATTIC
24. THIS SAVAGE SONG*
25. EVERY HEART A DOORWAY
*These ARCs counted because I was going to read them anyway.
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.