Tuesday, September 20, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #112

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪▪▪
Joining us this week
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

⭐⭐⭐⭐
This is categorized as Middle Grade, but the MC is twelve and it works much better as YA. I tell you why in the review. I won't be reviewing this on the blog until I have read all five books and then I will be reviewing the series as a whole.

I just finished this MG standalone, so there is no Goodreads review yet.

I didn't get to this last week because Heather from Random Redheaded Ramblings made me read Omnia. She's a bossy pants, that one. Ha ha. It is only 53 pages, so I am also showing you this...

My super secret beta read. Do you all know how long I have waited to be able to say those words?! Finally an author I love wants me to beta. I am jealous no more! It hasn't sold yet, so all I am allowed to say at this point is it's from one of my favorite YA authors. *twirls*

I feel awful that I haven't gotten to this. I have to get it read, and the beautiful TIMMY FAILURE hardcover MG book set I won from The Logonauts, so I can review them and send them off to my teacher buddy's fifth grade room's reading nook!
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.