Sunday, January 15, 2023

SHOW ANDTELL #22 - January Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #DailyGoodieBox #FreeSamples

  

SHOW AND TELL
TWENTY-TWO
JANUARY DAILY GOODIE BOX
UNBOXING


I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.

SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has new sister websites!


THIS WAS A HEFTY BOX!




This was pretty nice for a lip balm with SPF 15. It wasn't thick and sticky like a lot of SPF protection lip balms. I used the Tropical Citrus flavor. It smelled fresh and natural, and went on smoothly.
For 50% off use code: DAILYGOODIEBOX




Another odd tasting Tipson tea. I would mix it in with good tasting tea to mask the flavor, like I have other Tipson health teas, but I felt no sleepiness or relaxation from drinking it.
Get 20% off with code: Ashley20tea




This bar shampoo has a nice clean scent and good lather. By using it you are helping to reduce plastic bottle waste! I usually don't care for bar shampoos, but this one is okay! I do absolutely love it as a bath bar, though. The company is non-profit and works closely with Indian cottage industries, so that's another plus. I've been using this company's bath bar for years.
Get 25% off with this code: GOODIE

I can't say I loved this as a conditioner, but I used it during my foot bath/pedicure routine and it softened my dry heals in one wash. The scent is heavenly!
Get 25% off with this code: GOODIE




RAW REV PROTEIN BAR
This plant-based protein bar has 10 grams of protein and only 4 grams of sugar. We received the Double Chocolate Brownie Batter flavor. It was quite bitter and had that unpleasant protein bar texture.
For 40% off use code: DGB40




This hand balm is fabulous. Not only did it instantly moisturize the extremely dry skin on my forearms, my arms were still smooth the next day!
Receive 20% off with code: 960085




This herbal infused chocolate bar, by The Functional Chocolate Company, tasted fine, but I didn't feel any of the stress relieving properties it was supposed to have.
For 25% off use code: GOODIE




My son and I both love these! This was in the November box and they are so delicious I smiled big when I saw it in the January box!
Receive 20% off with code: 15BUYAGAIN


 


Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.