Sunday, November 20, 2022

SHOW AND TELL #21 - November Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #DailyGoodieBox #FreeSamples

 

SHOW AND TELL
TWENTY-ONE
NOVEMBER DAILY GOODIE BOX
UNBOXING



I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.

SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has new sister websites!


THIS BOX WAS FABULOUS!



MASTIQUE SUGAR-FREE GUM
I tried this with my son and three of his friends. Three people thought the texture was okay, two of us found it a bit strange. Two people thought the mint flavor was weak but pleasant, while three of us thought it had an off-putting medicinal after taste. All of us agreed it left our mouths feeling really fresh; like just brushed teeth.
For 20% off a website order use code: DGB20




My son and I both loved the peach and raspberry flavors. I tried mine in hot water and my son had his in ice water. I haven't tried the pure green tea flavor yet.
You will receive 30% off on their site with code: GOODIE30




I love this product! It moisturized my hands nicely and the scent is wonderful. I gave it to my son after trying it because he loves woodsy scents.
Get a 30% discont on the website with code: GOODIE30




We received the coconut maple variety. I shared with my son and we both loved them! I'm going to look to see if Thrive Market has them, and if they don't I'm going to request they stock them. I'm certainly going to order some for my son's Christmas stocking!
Use code: DailyGoods20 for 20% off a website order.




We also both loved these! Again, I'll be looking for these on Thrive Market, and suggesting them if they don't carry them. These will be another Christmas stocking purchase.
Code:15BUYAGAIN will give you 15% off a site order.




ZOLLIPOPS SUGAR-FREE LOLLIPOPS
We have received Zollipops in Daily Goodie Boxes many times before and I'm always super pleased to see them. I love them, my son and his friends love them, and the kids at the community center love them! The kiddos don't notice they are sugar-free.
Receive 15% off your website order with code: GOODIE15




This hat is thick, quality made, and cozy soft inside! We don't wear knit hats, but we had Heat Holders boot socks in a previous box and I've purchased them twice for my son. This hat is now down at our local high school, on the take-me table, for their annual free community Thanksgiving dinner, hosted by the school's National Honor Society.
Here's a 15% off website code: GOODIE15


 


Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.