Sunday, October 16, 2022

SHOW AND TELL #20 - October Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #DailyGoodieBox #FreeSamples

 

SHOW AND TELL
TWENTY
OCTOBER DAILY GOODIE BOX
UNBOXING



I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.

SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has new sister websites!





GOODLIGHT APRICOT OLIVE LEAF  CANDLE TIN
You can see the tin in my box photo above. There were no available images with good resolution. This candle has very little scent. I had to hold it very close to my nose to notice it; which is a shame because the scent is lovely. I don't burn my scented candles; I leave them open on my bookshelves, or on the dresser in the bathroom, but to give it a fair shake I lit it and there was still very little scent. We received birthday candles in a previous box and I loved them so much I have purchased six boxes since then!

To receive 20% off a purchase use code: GOODIEBOX20



We've had these before and they are very very bitter. I'm not a fan an neither were my son's game night buddies.
To receive 15% of an order use code: GOODIEBOX




These were very hard and tasted like cardboard with a chocolate scent. However, I still like the fact that they are biodegradable and compostable if not eaten.
Receive 30% off your order with code: Goodie




We had this product in last month's box. It has a very unpleasant taste, it did give me the CBD calm slightly drowsy effect; which is nice when you are tense or anxious. I mixed some in grape juice and it was okay. I did finish the other can and I will use this one as well, mixed in juice.
You can get 20% off with code: HELLO20




My son used this and didn't see any difference after two applications, but he's going to keep on using it and I will report back here if he sees any changes. He said the peppermint taste was good.
Get 10% off with code: SAVINGS10


We received a sampler pack of Canabliss balm, CBD oil, and Healing Hemp face serum. The pain relieving balm worked some, but not for very long. I've been having joint pain in my hands which has been hampering my guitar playing. I was able to practice 15-20 minutes longer after using this product. I didn't have the chance to use the CBD oil drops because the contents of the bottle leaked out into its packaging. I did dip my finger in and taste it and it didn't taste as bad as other CBD oils I have tried. I applied the Healing Hemp serum on the backs of my hands and it actually made them feel dry.
Receive 20% off an order with code: CHICKIBOX

 


Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.