Sunday, July 17, 2022

SHOW AND TELL #17 - July Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #DailyGoodieBox #FreeSamples

 

SHOW AND TELL
SEVENTEEN
JULY DAILY GOODIE BOX
UNBOXING


I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.

SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has new sister websites!



THIS BOX WAS HEAVY!



This was a HUGE hit at my son's friend's weekly game night. Three people shared it and they absolutely loved the flavor. I received the ginger lemongrass variety. You can use code: dailygoodie25 for 25% off your order.




Again, the taste is unpleasant, but I added the previous formula we received to smoothies to make it more palatable. There are 60 servings in this bottle and I don't want to waste them.This product does have rapid absorbtion, though. I received the CoQ10 Heart Health formula this time. You can get 50% off your order with code: GOODIEBOX50.




 I also sent these over to game night, and no one liked them. They said the coffee soak made them very bitter. I couldn't find this variety on their website so here is a link to a retailer for the coffee-soaked sprouted almonds. Thrive Market, my online health food grocery store, has other varieties of these sprouted almonds; here is a link to the cinnamon java variety. Get 20% off your first order with code: DAILYGOODIE20 on their website.





I gave this to my son to try because he uses leave-in conditioner for his super curly hair. He liked it, and loved the fresh herbally scent. He said it worked just as well as the more expensive brand he normally uses. Get 15% off with code: dailygoodie15 on BWC's website. You can also find it at Walmart.




As you can see we received FOUR snack pouches! I was super excited to see the hemp and brazil nut combo again because I absolutely adore it. It is delicious! This is another product I already use and buy from THRIVE MARKET. I did buy a jar of the hazelnut cacao spread recently after getting a sample from Daily Goodie Box a few months ago. I hadn't tried that one before. Yum. Get 15% off on their website with code: artisana15 and $5 shipping on any amount for a limited time.



This product worked well on my hands, and I noticed it plumped them up and got rid of some of the crepiness (young people, please put sunscreen on the backs of your hands faithfully; I wish I had). I have a few laugh lines (wrinkles, heh) in the corners of my eyes, so I'm going to try some there. I'll come back and tell you how it worked. You can get 20% off on their website by using code: LEMON. This can also be purchased at Walgreens.
We received two of these bars. I had the chocolate chip bar and I really liked it. My son tried the bluberry lemon variety and thought it was okay. He doesn't care for the taste protein bars have in general. These pack a whopping 10 grams of plant protein, which is good for me because I try to eat vegan as much as I can. You can get 20% off with code: GOODIEBOX20. There is also free shipping on two or more boxes! They are also available from Thrive Market.




We received the stress relief scent and I absolutely love it! I have put some on my right wrist every morning since I received it. The blend of scents is heavenly. Receive 20% off with code: GOODIE20 on their website. It can also be found at Walmart.




If you order from Thrive Market through my LINK you'll get 40% off your first order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.