Thursday, December 16, 2021

SHOW AND TELL #10 December Daily Goodie Box Review #DailyGoodieBox #ProductReviews

 

SHOW AND TELL
TEN
DECEMBER DAILY GOODIE BOX
UNBOXING


I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.
SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has a new sister website!




ANOTHER FANTASTIC BOX!


This was my first experience with nitrogen-infused cold brew coffee and I was not a fan. It left a strange aftertaste on the roof of my mouth. The coffee itself had great flavor, and I would love a non nitrogen infused drink of this kind. If you like this type of cold brew I would recommend it based on the taste of the actual coffee.




COBA COFFEE BAR
It tasted okay. I'd rather drink a cup of coffee. Great concept, though.




I received these in a previous box and was delighted to see them again! I only drink two or three times a year, now, and one martini is usually it for me, but these are great for a pick-me-up. I chew one of these and I feel wonderful.




KIRK'S 3-IN-1 CLEANSER
My son has loved every Kirk's product we have received from Daily Goodie Box, and nabs every new product as soon as I get a box photo. He has already gone to Walgreens and purchased a full-size bottle!




As with the decongestant we received in a previous box, the herbal components are very light, so their impact seems to be nil. However, I absolutely love the scent, and again am using it on my pulse points and temples as aroma therapy. I had used it on my hands to test out its pain relief properties and it left them feeling soft and supple. I would buy it for the scent and its softening effect alone.




The lemon taste to this wildflower honey is fresh and delicious! I'm not onboard with the plastic straws idea because of the environmental impact, but I'm definitely going to buy the bottled version for my tea. They also have spicy, curry sriracha, salted, and gochujang sriracha. I love gochujang Korean barbecue sauce, so I'll have to try that flavor, too.





NAILAK CUTICLE AND NAIL OIL
I adore this product! It's resonably priced, too. It softened my cuticles well and made my nails glow. I love the light gentle scent it has. This will be a permanent addition to my nail care routine.




LITTLE SECRETS CHOCOLATE PIECES
Ah, yes... Little Secrets candy; my sweet love! Every single Little Secrets product I have gotten from DGB has hit it out of the ballpark. These peppermint and dark chocolate pieces put me in a holiday mood for certain!








Do you like getting free samples?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.