Tuesday, June 1, 2021

TELL ME TUESDAY #348 - Last Now. Next. - Tidbits

  

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
 NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY-EIGHT
TIDBITS

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


★★★
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
HISTORICAL FICTION
KOREAN CULTURE
Published 2017 - NetGalley
I wish I could give this story six stars! And yes... another ancient ARC off my Netgalley shelf! I didn't know it was Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month in May until a few days in, but I still managed to read two Asian Own Voices books. I had a third Middle Grade I bought, but I didn't get to it.



GOODREADS
YOUNG ADULT?
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
HAITIAN CULTURE
Published 2018 - Own Kindle Library
This is my first book for Caribbean American Heritage Month. There is a Carib-A-Thon read-a-thon from June 9th to the 18th if you would like to join, hosted by Karen from Runwright Reads.


MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
US VIRGIN ISLANDS
Published 2018 - Hoopla Borrow





Annimieke from A Dance With Books is celebrating her six year blogversary with a giveaway! It ends June 20th, so hop on over.

GIVEAWAY

GIVEAWAY


What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.