Tuesday, June 22, 2021

TELL ME TUESDAY #151

 

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
 NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-ONE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


★★★★★
ADULT FICTION
ANTHOLOGY
HISTORICAL/CONTEMPORARY
HAITIAN HISTORY/CULTURE
Published 2004- Hoopla Borrow
This was my fourth book for #ReadCaribbean National Caribbean-American Heritage Month. I loved it.

MY GOODREADS REVIEW
★★★★★
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
HISTORICAL FICTION
JAMAICA
Published 2016 - Hoopla Borrow
My fifth Caribbean book. I am hoping to squeeze in a sixth #ReadCaribbean title after I finish the two books I am reading now.



ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
FANTASY
LGBTQ
Published March 2020 - Hoopla Borrow
Two of my #ReadCaribbean books qualified as #PrideMonth titles, and I'm also reading this story for Pride Month. I love the premise and the characters, but good gawd the writing is lackluster.

GOODREADS
ADULT FICTION
DISCWORLD SERIES
HUMOROUS FANTASY
Published 1993 - Own Hardcover and Ebook
This is the current read-along book for the TURTLE RECALL Discworld reading challenge hosted by A Dance With Books.
ADULT FICTION
CONTEMPORARY
RACE RELATIONS
FEMINISM - MENTAL HEALTH
JAMAICAN CULTURE
Published 2019 - Own Ebook
I am hoping to squeeze this one in before the end of the month.


What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.