Saturday, June 19, 2021

SHOW AND TELL #5 - June Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #DailyGoodieBox #FreeSamples

 

SHOW AND TELL
FIVE
DAILY GOODIE BOX
JUNE BOX REVIEW


I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.
SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has a new sister website!

Every day there will be a link to a product from one of their brand partners to request, which will be sent directly to you if you are chosen. Again, no shipping fees and no credit card number required! I have already signed up and you should, too.


I LOVED SO MANY PRODUCTS IN THIS MONTH'S BOX AND I AM EXCITED TO SHOW YOU!



I gave this to my son to use because I use shampoo for color-treated hair (I have to color those grays, you now, heh heh) and he loves it! His hair is normal, but his ends tend to get a bit dry and this certified cruelty-free shampoo moisturized without being oily. The scent is really fresh. He will be buying some for himself. He was happy this was a full size item. Their products are also vegan, organic, and paraben-free. The packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is biodegradable!  I see you can buy it at Walmart, but if you want to shop directly from the Nature Nut website you can use the code DGBPROMO15 for 15% off your purchase.




We received sample-sized packs of the toothpowder, mouth rinse, and dental gum. I liked the flavor of the gum because the Cool Mint had a kick of wintergreen, my favorite mint flavor, but the taste was short lived. The toothpowder, which is baking soda based, tasted and felt like plain baking soda with the tiniest hint of mint. The mouth rinse was okay. I liked that their products are vegan and certified cruelty-free.






BARE HANDS HAND SANITIZER

I was happy to see this full-sized spray bottle of hand sanitizer. One can never have enough! I have grown to prefer spray sanitizers over gel. I put this on the stand next to our backdoor on the enclosed porch, so we can give our hands a quick spritz before coming ito the house. It is carried by Walgreens stores and looks to be a good value.





I only used a little bit of this on my hand because there is a safety warning on the packaging. The cream felt velvety smooth, it absorbed quickly, and it wasn't greasy. I enjoyed the subtle citrus scent it had. This was also a full-sized review product.






We were given a one month's supply, so I'll come back and tell you if I see any changes in my hair, skin, and nails. The capsules were easy to swallow and I usually have a problem with taking larger size vitamins. I didn't know too much about biotin (vitamin B7), and have never taken a biotin supplement, but after reading about the properties of biotin I think it's a good thing to add to ones diet!



YUMMY! Oh my goodness, these were soooooo good! They are perfect with tea. They are flavorful, crispy, and light. I loved them. You can get a 10% discount online at their website by signing up for their newsletter and using the code YOU. They are also available at Wal-Mart.




Another favorite from this box! You mix one teaspoon of the powder with one-half teaspoon liquid of your choice (water, milk, apple cider vinegar, etc). It mixed easily (I used water), went on smoothly and my skin felt supple and velvety soft after I rinsed it off. I don't know if this sample is a full-size item, but it's a good sized bottle. I'm going to experiment mixing it with honey, yogurt, and olive oil. You should have a look at their website about page. I love this quote, "... created by real humans, with real love, for an intention of natural healing. We use clean, natural, and organic ingredients, and create them in small-batches in our micro-factory in Southern California." Also check out their #SoapsForSouls hashtag on social media. They have been providing soap products to the homeless. You can receive 20% off your next online purchase with code GOODIE. It expires 9/1/21.





This was my most favorite item in the box! I only put one coat on and the color was like nude, my favorite type polish color, but a bit darker with a hint of sparkle. I ADORE IT. I have had this single coat on for a week and it still looks like it was freshly applied. This nail polish is free from ten harsh chemicals, and it's both vegan and cruelty-free. It was also a full-sized product.




Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.