Tuesday, September 29, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #317 - Last. Now. Next. - Would You Rather?

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN
WOULD YOU RATHER?

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!




★★★★★
(4.5)
ADULT FANTASY
PRACTICAL MAGIC PREQUEL
WITCHES
Publishes October 6th - NetGalley
I loved this story. Not quite as much as The Rules of Magic, but almost!



ADULT FANTASY
DISCWORLD SERIES
HUMOR
Published 1999 - Own physical and Ebook
This is my TURTLE RECALL READING CHALLENGE book for this month. It's also the current group read book for the TRRC Witches story arc read-along. This is the last title in the Witches arc of the Discworld series.

NONFICTION
ANTI-RACISM
FEMINISM
BLACK CULTURE
Published 2017 - Hoopla Audiobook Borrow
If you are looking for a quick anti-racism read, this is it at 160 pages.



ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
HORROR CLASSIC
Published 1818 - Own paperback & Ebook
October is going too be full of classic scary stories for me! Can you believe I have never read Frankenstein?! I started reading it when Baz was assigned it in high school, but I was having trouble getting into it. I hope it was just my mood. I have a friend who gives this book as a baby shower gift, ha ha, as an example of how not to parent.

ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
SUSPENCE
Published 1938 - Own Kindle Library
Another spooky classic I have never read, and I'm participating in a read-along which starts October first...











Say hello to a new addition to TMT! I did RANDOM READHEADED RAMBLING'S Would You Rather tag, and I thought it would be fun to ask my questions separately on my TMT posts. After I have featured all of them I think I will continue on each week with new questions. I love getting to know everyone a little better when I can!
Would you rather have a free glamping vacation with fancy tents and gourmet food, out in the wilderness with no internet, and only the chef to keep you company for two weeks; or a free vacation in NYC crammed into a tiny modest hotel room with a friend and having to eat street vendor food for two weeks, but with tickets to a Broadway show every night, museum passes, and unlimited cab fare?
My choice would be NYC! Which would you choose?


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.