Sunday, October 14, 2018

THE SNIDGET - Magical News Bulletin - Halloween Edition 2018

MAGICAL NEWS BULLETIN
HALLOWEEN EDITION 2018

THE SNIDGET is a periodical from the magical world. There will be plenty of news about Hogwarts and the wizarding world, and other magical literary places. It will be dropped off in the library by Owl Post every second Saturday of the month.





Some lucky muggles will be spending HALLOWEEN AT HOGWARTS.



If you want some magical Harry Potter Halloween party ideas and recipes check out this Facebook ALBUM on Bumbershoot's Witchery Cookery's page.

Or if you want to throw a dark and sophisticated All Hallows Eve dinner party, THE SLUG CLUB album is what you want to peruse.

I would invite the Lovegoods to all my parties!








All of the Harry Potter LEGO sets unboxed and assembled in real time!


A programmable wand that teaches kids coding!

Read THE LEAKY CAULDRON article






And there was this final trailer for THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD and I completely missed the NAGINI UPROAR on Twitter!






It's

Find out why this book sold for $73,000 over on WIZARDS AND WHATNOT.


Can you imagine?! I had no clue there were ARCs of the HP books. Wizards and Whatnot will probably be writing an article about her in the near future!


I was getting excited about asking for the HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE ILLUSTRATED EDITION for my birthday, but alas, I found out a week before that it doesn't come out until next October. Make sure you click the link to see a preliminary sketch of one of the dragons. I was going to have my son give me the money for my Book Outlet order as my birthday gift, until I saw this...


If you pre-order it's $30 off!








Hahahahahah!

 Have you ever been a Harry Potter character for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.