Tuesday, October 30, 2018

TELL ME TUESDAY #221 - Last. Now. Next. - Happy Halloween!


TELL ME TUESDAY #220 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY-ONE


TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!




★★★★
(4.5)
ADULT FICTION
CONTEMPORARY FANTASY/HORROR
Published October 9th 2018 - Netgalley
If you loved THE HAZEL WOOD, this is its grown up sibling.

★★★★
(3.5)
YOUNG ADULT
ADULT FICTION
HORROR
HISTORICAL/1980s
The first exorcism took too long, and was boringly repetitive, and the most interesting plot thread was left in the dust. Also, this book it definitely not Young Adult. WE SOLD OUR SOULS was leagues better.



NONFICTION
HISTORY
The final book for my demon themed October. Even my ARCs all had demonic figures in them, so I managed to read nine devilish books!



 YOUNG ADULT
FANTASY
ALTERNATE HISTORY
Continuing on with the BARTIMAEUS READ-ALONG.



THE WONDER - freebie for Vintage Sci-Fi month (it's still free).
THE MAN WHO LOVED CHILDREN - it was $1.99 and I have been told I MUST read it.
MANNA CITY - it was free and it sounds freaky, ha ha.
ANNABEL - still $1.99 - intersex gender identIty.
THE DARK TOAD - 99¢ e-novella - SEPTIMUS HEAP SERIES.




I didn't want you to miss RACHELF GUITAR's Halloween upload. She did a stellar job using her new green screen set up; she wrote her own solo and also played her bass! Her enthusiasm for learning and playing guitar is infectious.




What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.