Sunday, February 25, 2018

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS #155

NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE


THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
WEEKLY WRAP-UP
BLOG - LIFE - MUSIC - WEB

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN
Buh-Bye Books

COVER CONVERSATIONS
NONFICTION EDITION

THAT'S PINTERESTING!
FEBRUARY EDITION
Mayo, Boxty, and Scones. Oh my!

As you can see I have not changed out the sub-heading font I decided I didn't like, yet. I keep forgetting until I go to draft my Sunday post and the large font is smacking me in the face. I should do it today while I am thinking about it.
My @LaLaCanifshewants2 Instagram account is all book related now, so it's safe to follow me; no more music and guitars, or personal photos for that matter. I created a personal/music account @LaLasMusicAndStuff. If you are still interested in seeing guitars, music equpment, my son, the cat, and maybe some food and martinis... feel free to follow there.


Baz Manchild assembled one of my new bookcases and it is much bigger than I thought it was going to be! I had toyed with the idea of buying three, but I am glad I didn't because when the other one gets put up it will be partially over the living room (now studio) closet door! Heh heh. It also made me realize just how many books I have acquired since blogging. I will have room to shelve most of the books I have in the storage room, but I am afraid that the china cabinet and curio cabinet will still have books in them. *twitch* After I move things around I might reconsider ordering a third one. Photos next week because the only sunny day we had I was busy and out of the house.

That EPIC metalized HEDWIG'S THEME seems to have burned my tabs/lessons guy, 331EROCK, out because we didn't get an upload to his YouTube channel last week, heh heh, so here is a video from a talented bass player and singer, NOEMI COSTANZINO, from Italy. A friend of mine is working with her via the internet; writing and arranging songs. She is not Metal, so I think most EVERYONE will enjoy her soulful music. 
I hope you will give her a watch!


I received my DUNE books from Jolene, JO'S BOOK BLOG, and she put another hardcover surprise in there for me! I won something from Goodreads and I picked up two Netgalley ARCs, but I am having some inner ear induced vertigo at the moment and want this post to be over, so photos on Saturday in The Monthly Mosh. Cross your fingers for some sunny good picture taking days!


TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN
Books I Can Read Again and Again

2017 END OF YEAR SURVEY
Shhhhhhhhh...

COVER CONVERSATIONS
OFF MY SHELF EDITION

THE MONTHLY MOSH
FEBRUARY EDITION
BOOKS AND READING WRAP-UP
STACKING THE SHELVES
$5.00 AMAZON GC GIVEAWAY

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
Have a ridiculously wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.