Sunday, September 3, 2017

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS #129 - Stacking the Shelves

NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-NINE

This is my weekly wrap-up post and I will be linking with STACKING THE SHELVES hosted by TYNGA' S REVIEWS.


THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.

DOG DAYS OF SUMMER
WRAP-UP

My son is ill again, so I might not be around much next week.

BOUGHT EBOOKS
GOODREADS
This is a bundle of books 1-12! It was $4.99, but it is back up to $31.34. It was a fabulous deal. I have not read any of this series yet.

GOODREADS
Another addition to my Vonnegut collection. This one makes sixteen! It was $1.99.

NO ARCS!
I am going to be doing a NO ARCs year in 2018, so this is good news. Ha ha.

See how Terry Pratchett's unfinished DISCWORLD manuscripts were destroyed as per his instructions: HERE.

If you are going to be jonesing for Game of Thrones tonight here are a couple Meets Metal musical interludes by my favorite tab/instructional guy 331EROCK...


GAME OF THRONES
LIGHT OF THE SEVEN

GAME OF THRONES
THEME
;

TELL ME TUESDAY

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS
Have a stellar week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.